General Website Queries
- How safe is the Fulling Mill Website? Can I shop with confidence?
- Our website complies with industry standards through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, meaning personal information such as your name, address and password (if you have an account) are encrypted before they’re transferred from your computer to our website. We do NOT store any payment details such as credit or debit card numbers on our systems, and all payment processing is provided in a secure environment by our payment partner, CyberSource, who conform to all PCI DSS compliance standards.
- How do I get in touch with Fulling Mill Customer Services in the US?
Our Customer Services Team is available between 9.00am and 5.00pm EST, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). If you have any queries please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the 'Contact Us' section of the website. If you would like to speak to us directly do please call on +1 (603) 542 5480.
If your enquiry is related to an order you have placed, please make sure you include your Order Number on the email you send or you quote it to the Customer Services Advisor so we can deal with it efficiently.
- Do you have a newsletter I can sign up to?
Click on the Register with Fulling Mill link at the bottom of the page to subscribe to our newsletter and be kept up-to-date with new product launches and other general Fulling Mill information. If later you want to stop receiving the newsletter just click on the 'unsubscribe from the list' link at the bottom of the emails we send you.
- Where can I find my nearest Fulling Mill Approved dealer?
- We have a specially designed dealer locator just for you! Click here to use it.
- There seems to be some problems with the Fulling Mill Website.
If you’re having trouble using our website or paying for some flies, first see if you’ve installed the latest update to your operating system, browser or other software (e.g. Java). If you’re then still experiencing issues, please send an email to email@example.com including as much of the following information as you can:
If an error message appeared on the screen, it would really help if you could take a screen shot (press the 'Print Screen' button (to the right of your 'F' keys, top right of your keyboard) then paste into the email you send us).
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows 8, Mac OS X)
- The browser you’re using (e.g. Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- The page URL you were trying to access
- The date and time that you experienced the problem
Browsing and Buying
- I’d like to buy some flies but they appear to be out of stock. What should I do?
- We receive new stock in from our manufacturing facilities on a weekly basis. The chances are that if a product is out of stock, it will be replenished within a few weeks. Please come back and try again in a short time.
- Can I come to your premises to pick up my order directly from you?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have the facilities for this. All orders placed on this website will be delivered to your chosen delivery address.
- If I add a fly to My Fly Box does it mean that it’s reserved?
- Until you proceed to Checkout, the fly will remain available for someone else to buy.
- I have a Fly Fishing Dealership – can I open a dealer account with Fulling Mill?
- If you own a reputable fly fishing dealership you may be eligible to apply for a dealer account with Fulling Mill. Click here to be taken to the registration page.
Registering with Us & Fulling Mill Accounts
- Do I need to create an account to buy from your website?
- Yes, however registering with Fulling Mill is a quick and simple process and has its own benefits!
- What are the benefits of creating an account?
- Once you’ve created an account you will be first to learn of new product releases and take advantage of any End of Line offers. You are able to view & track order statuses, create and store shipping addresses and manage your general preferences in the My Account section.
- I have forgotten my username.
- To log into your account use your email address as your username.
- I no longer have access to the email address I used to create my account. What should I do?
- You can change the email address associated with your account by logging into your account with your current username and then editing this within your account settings.
- I’ve forgotten my password. Can you help?
- Yes we can. Go to the login page and click the "forgot password?" link. You will be provided steps to reset your password.
- Can I close my account?
- Yes. If you would like to close your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you have previously ordered online with us, we will retain your order details.
- How do I order from your website?
Once you’ve found the flies or other products you want to buy, simply click the 'Add to Fly Box' button. The product will then be added to your 'Fly Box'. The total number of products that have been added to your 'Fly Box' are shown alongside the little box icon towards the top right hand side of the page. You can add multiple products to your 'Fly Box' during your visit and once you’re ready to place your order, click on 'Checkout' to start the ordering process.
If you’ve previously set up an account, then simply enter your log-in details, check your billing and delivery addresses are still correct, then proceed to payment.
If you’re a new customer, then please register with us to place an order. Just fill out the details in the 'New customer' section before entering your billing and delivery address details.
- How do I know that I have successfully placed an order?
- Once you’ve been through the checkout process, you’ll see a screen that will confirm your order has been submitted and you’ll also be shown your Order Number. You will receive a confirmation email containing the same information: please check your inbox and also your junk/spam folder. Order emails will be sent from email@example.com. If you don’t receive your confirmation email, please contact our Customer Services Team.
- Can I place my order with your customer services team over the phone?
- Unfortunately our Customer Services Team is only available to help with queries. You can either buy directly from this website, or you can visit your local Fulling Mill dealer.
- Do you provide a gift-wrapping service?
- Unfortunately we do not offer this service at the moment.
- How do I pay for my order?
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. You can also choose to pay via PayPal. We can’t accept payment by check.
- Who is responsible for the transaction through the website?
- Fulling Mill are entirely responsible for the website transaction. With our payment solutions provider CyberSource we ensure all protocol is followed to ensure this is both a simple process and that your details are kept safe.
- When will I be charged for my order?
You will be charged as soon as your card or PayPal transaction is authorised and completes. If we can’t complete your order, we’ll refund all sums you have paid.
In case of query, please call +1 (603) 542 5480 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm (EST) excluding Public Holidays), quoting your order reference number.
- I’m having problems making payment. What should I do?
- If you are having problems making a payment, please call +1 (603) 542 5480 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm (EST) excluding Public Holidays), quoting your order reference number. Please note, whilst we are responsible for the transaction, this is an area over which we have very little control.
- My payment has been declined. What should I do?
- The first thing to check is that you entered all of your card details correctly, and that the billing address you entered matches the address that your card issuer/PayPal holds for your account. If the problem still persists, then we recommend that you contact your card issuer/PayPal. Please note, this is an area over which we have very little control.
- I’ve tried to place an order, haven’t had a confirmation email, but money has left my account. What should I do?
- First check your email spam folder. The confirmation email will have been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still can’t see your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Services Team who will check to see if your order has been placed on our system. If you failed to reach the order confirmation screen it’s unlikely that your order was successful. However, if money has left your account, please be assured that it will be returned by your card issuer or PayPal.
- I suspect that someone has fraudulently used my card to order from your site. What should I do?
- Please advise both us and your credit card company at the earliest opportunity.
- What are your delivery charges?
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $500 in value. If you order is below $500 we will charge you standard shipping rates starting dependent on the size of your order.
If you would like more shipping charge details please email email@example.com.
- Will you inform me when my order has been shipped?
Yes. When your order is processed and fulfilled from our warehouse, you will receive an email. You may also be able to track the delivery of your order via our carrier’s website.
- How long should I allow for my order to reach me?
Our standard delivery is between 1 and 6 days, depending on your delivery address. Please note that adverse weather conditions can seriously impact these delivery times especially at seasonal time of the year. We make every effort to deliver products within the above timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
If you don’t receive your goods within the time quoted above, please contact customer services by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +1 (603) 542 5480. If we fail to deliver your order within 30 days we’ll notify you of the reason for the delay and you may cancel your order and we will provide you with a refund for the products not delivered. We will have no other liability to you in the event of delay in delivery.
- I don’t live in the US. Can I still order from your website?
- Sadly at present we are not able to deliver outside the US through our website.
- My order has been delivered but there are items missing.
- In most instances we ship all items in a single parcel. If you receive only part of your order from us please email us at email@example.com.
- Once I have placed my order can I change the delivery address?
- Unfortunately we are unable to change the delivery address once the order has been processed.
Returns & Cancellations
- Can I cancel or amend my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote your Order Number. Providing it hasn’t yet been dispatched from our warehouse we’ll happily cancel it for you and process your refund. Once it’s dispatched you’ll need to wait for it to arrive and then you can return for a refund – see below for "How do I return a product?"
Unfortunately we can’t amend your order once it’s been placed. If you change your mind, you’ll need to cancel your order and place another one.
- I’ve received the wrong product in my order.
- We’re really sorry if you’ve received the wrong product. Please inform us by emailing email@example.com quoting your order number. Alternatively you can call our Customer Services Team on +1 (603) 542 5480. Our opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday EST (excluding Public Holidays). If you would like to return the product to us for a refund, see below for "How do I return a product?"
- I’ve received a product that appears damaged or broken.
- We’re really sorry that this has happened, and we want you to be fully satisfied with your Fulling Mill products. Please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. Alternatively you can call our Customer Services Team on +1 (603) 542 5480. Our opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm EST Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). If you would like to return the product to us for a refund, see below for "How do I return a product?"
- What is your policy on returns?
- We want all of our customers to be 100% happy with their purchase. If you need to return an unused item to us, you can do so within 14 days of receiving it. The returned items must be returned unused and with all original packaging, tags & labels.
Note – we won’t issue a refund if the product has been used, damaged or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- How do I return a product?
The address to return items to is:
- Remove the Packing Slip from the box that your items were delivered in. At the bottom of the Packing Slip is a returns form. Please fill out this returns form as instructed and identify the reason for the return. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Put the items to be returned back in the box with the Packing Slip (with returns reason filled out). It’s really important you don’t forget this packing slip as otherwise we are going to have real problems identifying your order.
- Post your returns back to us. We strongly advise that you ask for Proof of Postage or a recorded-delivery service for your peace of mind, as all parcels are returned at your risk. We can’t accept liability for items that are lost in transit.
Fulling Mill Fly Fishing llc
329 River Road
- Do you refund delivery charges?
- In certain situations we will happily refund standard delivery charges. For instance if you are returning a faulty product or a product sent to you in substitution or error. If you return a product in any other circumstances we don’t refund delivery charges.
- Do I have to pay for returning a product?
- You are responsible for paying for returns, unless there has been an error on our part or because the product is faulty, then we will cover reasonable postage costs which you incur in returning the item on receipt of evidence of these costs.
- I’ve not received a full refund. What should I do?
- We’re very sorry if we’ve made a mistake in refunding your order. Do please remember that in certain circumstances we do not refund the delivery charge. In the event that you’ve received an incorrect refund, please call our Customer Services Team on +1 (603) 542 5480 who will do their best to resolve it quickly and efficiently.
- Will you inform me once you have received my returned products?
- Yes, we will email you as soon as we have received your returned item(s). Please allow up to 10 days for us to receive your return from the day you posted it.
- How quickly will my refund show on my account?
- We aim to process all refunds within 5 working days, although during busy periods this may vary. If you paid by a card, please also allow up to an additional 5 working days for your bank to handle the credit and post it to your account. Fulling Mill has no control over this part of the refund process.
- I bought one of your products from one of your dealer’s stores and it is faulty. Can I send it back to you for a refund?
- No, you must return the item to the store that you bought it from and they will handle the refund.
- I can’t find my returns slip. What should I do?
- Don’t worry. Email email@example.com with any information you have on your order and we will email a new returns slip to you.